St. Francis Hospital
Located in Federal Way, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Francis Hospital
Diagnostic Imaging: St. Francis Hospital
The center for diagnostic images at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, Washington — also known as radiology services — features leading-edge imaging technologies to diagnose and treat conditions from heart disease to cancer. Your physician can refer you for diagnostic imaging services. We offer flexible scheduling such as same day, next day and walk in availability. To schedule an appointment, call 253-944-4133.
St. Francis imaging services include:
- CT scanning for diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the head, spine, abdomen, or pelvis
- Mammography for breast cancer screening
- MRI for diagnosis of problems such as brain tumors, central nervous system and musculoskeletal disorders, and chest and abdomen conditions
- Nuclear medicine scans of the brain, bones, lungs, and heart
- Radiology examinations for a variety of diagnostic uses
- Ultrasound examinations to diagnose abdominal, gynecological, obstetrical, vascular, or cardiac problems
- Interventional radiology is a minimally invasive procedure performed using image guidance, for either diagnostic purposes or for treatment purposes.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health partners with TRA Medical Imaging, whose board certified, subspecialty and fellowship-trained radiologists and certified technologists provide unsurpassed expertise in the imaging field
Detailed information on Virginia Mason Franciscan Health diagnostic imaging tests and procedures.
Washington radiology services are offered in these Virginia Mason Franciscan Health locations throughout the South Puget Sound.
Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and several of our facilities offer expanded routine imaging hours, including evening and weekend appointments for X-ray and MRI.
Patients and Visitors
Map and Directions
Billing and Insurance
> Diagnostic Imaging
Family Birth Center