Local Facilities, World Class Care
From prevention to long-term treatment, our team of specialists provides award-winning and compassionate cancer care.
- Whether you are a new patient or you need to see your regular physician or provider for a medical issue, you can do so from the comfort of your home.
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
We treat all cancers
Cancer touches almost everybody — our friends, our family, ourselves. Wherever you or a loved one faces cancer, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Cancer Care is here to fight with you. From preventive screening services and personalized treatment plans, to clinical trials with leading-edge treatments and nurse navigators who can help you access resources, our team strives to bring you through your cancer journey and into survivorship.
Cancers we treat
We’re proud to bring nationally recognized providers, resources, innovation and expertise in cancer care to the Puget Sound. Among the cancers we treat are:
Your cancer journey
Your cancer experience is as unique as you are, and your treatment should be, too. Here’s a look at the steps on your journey to survivorship:
Your care team
From the moment you’re diagnosed, a multidisciplinary team of experts will formulate a personalized care plan for your treatment. Learn more about the members of this team and what they bring to the table.
Support services and resources
You’re never alone in your fight against cancer. Find support groups, classes, online resources and additional resources for caregivers.
Cancer prevention and screenings
Catch cancer as early as possible with cancer screenings and take steps to reduce your risk with preventive tips.
Research and clinical trials
Gain access to leading-edge treatments that aren’t widely available. Learn more about our research initiatives and clinical trials.
Cancers We Treat
Your Cancer Journey
Your Care Team
Research and Clinical Trials
Cancer Prevention and Screenings
Locations and Contact Information
Cancer Resource Center